The New Emotional Intelligence: Head, Heart, Core Integration
Time & Location
About The Event
Leaders who integrate their head, heart and core are scientifically proven to lead more successful, diverse and inclusive organizations. Plus, they have more fun! Executive Leadership Coach and Organizational Development Consultant Cindy Warner shares the science behind head/heart/core integration, as well as proven strategies for increasing your organization's ability to lead with higher inclusiveness and effectiveness in this fun, engaging session!
- Learn why leaders with higher head/heart/core integration lead more successful companies, and know the science behind effective head/heart/gut integration.
- Learn what your "default mode" is, and ways to integrate clarity, connection, and conviction to improve relationships and results.
- Learn scientifically proven strategies to increase self-awareness and head/heart/core integration in others so they can "meet people where they are", resulting in higher engagement, retention and results.
Presented by Cindy Zauner-Warner
Cindy Zauner-Warner is a Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant; Bradley Corporation, Adjunct Professor and Assessment Coach; St. Norbert College Center for Exceptional Leadership, Founder and President; Professional Executive Coaching, LLC. International Coach Federation ACC, Equine Assisted Executive Coach, BSBA UW-LaCrosse, MSHR Marquette University. Member of SHRM, ATD. Learn more about Cindy at cwarnercoach.com
- NAAAHR-Milwaukee Member$5.26$5.260$0
- Guest of NAAAHR-Milwaukee$15.75$15.750$0