Fri, Oct 27|
SEWI-ATD Talent Development Forum
Exploring Innovation in the World of Talent Development
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2023, 7:30 AM – Oct 28, 2023, 11:00 AM
Menomonee Falls, N56 W17000, Ridgewood Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, USA
About The Event
As part of the reciprocal membership arrangement between SEWI-ATD and NAAAHR, our members are invited to participate for the SEWI-ATD signature fall Talent Development Forum event. This event is around the corner, and we are very excited about the lineup of panelists (including one of NAAAHR-Milwaukee's very own) as they explore the topic of innovation.
Ever-changing innovations like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Chat GPT, and other data driven technologies are changing how talent development professionals work. Technology is a leading factor in developing talent from within and how to attract diverse new talent with special knowledge, skills, and abilities to support the future of talent development. These innovative strategies are focused on optimizing our workforce, driving performance, engaging people in our culture, and ensuring the success of our organizations. The focus of this year’s forum will explore how organizations are using innovation to define and develop their talent development strategy. Michelle Reid-Powell, CEO and President of The CARA Group, Inc. will moderate a discussion with leaders from a variety of organizations from Southeastern Wisconsin.
Our panel will answer pressing questions like:
- What are the most significant challenges that organizations are facing today as it relates to incorporating new technology?
- How are organizations using innovation to manage them?
- How are they using technology to change the way they develop and attract talent?
- How can we leverage these technologies to align the talent development strategy with the overall strategy of the organization?
- What successes, opportunities for learning or concerns have organizations experienced?
Jay Anders | Vice President Talent Management & Development, Molson Coors
LaShonda Hill | Vice President HR Contact & Transaction Center, ABM Industries
Jill Whitfield Wooley | Global Learning & Development Director, Kohler Co.
Moderated by: Michelle Reid-Powell | CEO & President, The CARA Group, Inc