Ways to Weave Self-Care Into the New Normal Workday
Time & Location
About The Event
We used to just call them “mental health days.” Those days when you just need to get some separation from the daily grind, refresh yourself, and do whatever it takes to get a break from multitasking and the workplace hustle and bustle.
Because many people are required to work remotely, they may ask does work-life balance even exist?
There is a clear link between employee happiness and outcomes like higher engagement, increased productivity, and business growth. We also know that there’s a link between workplace stress, burnout, low productivity, and employee turnover.
Join us for a guided discussion around building routines and creating a culture of honoring and supporting the need for you and your employees to practice self-care.
You will be able to:
- Learn key strategies and techniques for positive self-care
- Understanding that self-care techniques that we learned in the past may no longer be effective, gain knowledge and awareness of the many benefits to different self-care techniques from an employee and employer point of view
- Discuss methods of achieving work-life integration from the impact of not having to commute and how we can detach
Leading the discussion is Randy Kratz, Senior Account Manager of FEI Behavioral Health.
Meeting details will be provided to registered attendees prior to the event.
- Member Registration$0$00$0
- Non-Member Registration$15.75$15.750$0