NAAAHR Member Registration only: Making a Case for Re-entry Employment (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
PLEASE NOTE: This registration page is for paid members of NAAAHR-Milwaukee only. If you would like to attend this event as a public guest, please visit the i.c.stars|*Milwaukee registration page to confirm your attendance.
As more Milwaukee area employers consider how to strengthen their workforce, we agree with SHRM and its Getting Talent Back to Work initiative: It is time to create organizational strategies and processes to recruit, hire, retain, and advance people with criminal or conviction backgrounds. Join your peers in the local HR & TA space for a discussion around bringing talented individuals back into the workplace, especially those with backgrounds.
The panel will be followed by breakout discussions with your peers & the speakers. The event will close with a reconvening of the entire group, and we will share some resources for you to take action after this important conversation.You will hear from employers and service providers that are established leaders in this space, including:
- Nyra Jordan, Social Impact Investment Director at American Family Insurance
- Genaro Baez, Director of HR Operations, L&D, TA at Milwaukee County
- Rachel Theisen, Chief Operations Officer at InCheck, Inc.
- Maggie Reagan, Senior Human Resources Consultant at Tandem HR
- Ruben Gaona, Co-Founder of The Way Out
So, can you join us on Wed 2/17 at 8AM? Register today!
- NAAAHR Member Registrants$0$00$0