i.c.stars |* Milwaukee HR Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
i.c.stars |* Milwaukee is excited to host an HR Roundtable on the topic of Talent Retention Through Bias Training & Inclusive Excellence.
At the Fall 2019 Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce meeting, 64 of the area’s leading employers announced a pledge to increase diversity in their workforce & management. A 2018 survey of the MMAC Board of Directors and CEOs identified racial disparities as the biggest challenge facing the Milwaukee region.
Join Human Resources and Talent Acquisition leaders at i.c.stars |* Milwaukee for a panel discussion with local employers who have conducted bias training, followed by a true roundtable discussion with all participants, and finishing with a report-out of discussion findings.
The event format will be as follows:
- 8:30-8:45am - Check-in & Networking
- 8:45-9:30am - Executive Panel
- 9:30-10:15am - Roundtable Discussion
- 10:15-10:30am - Report Out from Roundtable Discussion
- Ritika Singh, SVP at Associated Bank
- Justin Cruz, VP at American Family Insurance
- Michele Matthai, Director at Rockwell Automation
Moderated by Sandee Kastrul, President and co-founder of i.c.stars
This event is sponsored by the Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR-Milwaukee).
Breakfast & event venue generously provided by ADP.