Diversity and Inclusion in Milwaukee: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going? (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
A panel of experts provides insights on the climate in Milwaukee for diversity, equity and inclusion and share their organizations' strategies and best practices.
- Denise Banks, vice president of Human Resources at Milwaukee Center for Independence
- Andres Gonzales, vice president, Chief Diversity Officer at Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin
- Julie Landry, director, Department of Administrative Services at Milwaukee County
- Gain perspective on the climate in Milwaukee for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Learn what leading organizations are doing to measure success and encourage leaders
- Share available resources
COST: Free for MMSHRM and NAAAHR members (membership will be verified)/ $25.00 for Non-member attendees
Metro Milwaukee SHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Professional Development Credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 1.0 hour of PDC. For more information about ceritification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.